Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use of arimidex alone and the effect on body composition?

CLEMDOG

As we all know the two hormones in the human body that have the biggest influences on body composition are testosterone and estrogen. Higher amounts of estrogen equate to larger amts of estrogen-related fat stores. Women, of course, carry a larger amt of estrogen than men and display a different pattern of estrogen-related fat stores, known as the gynoid fat distribution or the pear shape. The fat stores are most prominent in the buttocks, hips and thighs. For males this fat distribution is the apple shape, where most of the estrogen-related fat stores are most prominent in the chest and midsection.

With that said, what I'm curious about is the long-term use of arimidex to suppress estrogen levels to a certain point and how this suppression would affect the body composition and fat stores. (lets say arimidex is used alone, not adjunct with ANY AS, just alone.)

Also if anyone has used arimidex for extended periods of time without any AS, did you notice a difference or change in body composition over time?

it could also have negative affects I imagine. Your body needs some estrogen to function properly, I hear that nolvadex is on the cancer causeing list, so I would imagine that arimidex is also, therefore long term arimidex use could do more damage than you think.

I was curious as to whether the use of arimidex for *some* estrogen suppression would influence body composition.

But I do need to know how I should use it for my current cycle. What I originally started out with was .35mg EOD for the first week then down to .3mg EOD for the remainder of the cycle which will run about 14 weeks (clomid and everything).

I am running a fairly low dose test. I'm doing 1amp sus every 5th day for 10weeks. for a total of 14amps or 3000mgs. My main objective for this cycle is to harden and tighten up as much as possible and to drop bodyfat. I'm also using adipokinetix in a dosing scheme like this (weeks): 3,6,6,6,3. Probably off 2 weeks, then do it again.

My theory behind this cycle was to use test as my AS, but not too much to put on much mass, arimidex to prevent any bloat and arimitazation and to lower estrogen levels to allow the adipo to work more efficiently at lowering bodyfat levels.

Now my question is: I am currently using .3mg EOD of arim in conjuction with 1sus every 5th day. I'm not seeing the results I expected and I may be holding a slight bit of water. I am going to bump the arim up to .5mg EOD in an attempt to help harden and tighten up more and to drop any water weight whatsoever and to allow better fat removal. Is .5mg EOD too much or will it be just right for my goals in mind without suppressing my ability to grow a little off the test?

bump...bump

:D :D :D :D

hey, FYI.

My woman is a doc and I asked her wha the effect would be on a guy if you eliminaed all f the estrogen in his body. She said that you need some estrogen. If you eliinate it, your prostate can enlarge and cause all sorts of other problems. It can also lead to some form of depresion (I don't buy it but she said it does). For me depression would be having gyno!

Just FYI

well, i dont see why you cant up the dose a little bit. i did almost the same thing this past summer. i was taking adipo at 6 a day, 2 doses a day. yeah im sure you thingking thats alot but handel it good. my test dose was higher than yours though. 500mg per week and i was taking .5mg every other day of the arimidex and i can tell you that it made a big difference in eliminating water and fat retension. even after i stopped the sus and was done with my clomid i continued with the arimdex for a few more months. i recently just stopped the arimidex and i can say i am alot more bloated without it. i mean, like overnight. and im gaining fat easier than when i was on it. since you are doing this for cutting purposes and not for mass building why would u care so much anyway if it were to effect your gaining in muscle? im sure that slight increase woulldnt be a problem and would only further stop estrogen from being present in the body through the aromatization process. less estrogen means less water retension and ability to store fat. even someone who is not taking test and has an unusually higher level of test im sure would benefit in terms of muscle and strength gain from the decrease in estrogen and subsequent rise in testosterone. i actually read that they are using arimidex in some medical practices to cure lagging test levels in males. good thing about arimidex is that it will not shut down natural test production. bad thing is that it is cancer related. not saying its gonna happen but long term use could result in it. its also not beneficial because lest estrogen is not favorable to your cholesterol levels. try it out bro.

Big E 75 said:
hey, FYI.

My woman is a doc and I asked her wha the effect would be on a guy if you eliminaed all f the estrogen in his body. She said that you need some estrogen. If you eliinate it, your prostate can enlarge and cause all sorts of other problems. It can also lead to some form of depresion (I don't buy it but she said it does). For me depression would be having gyno!

Just FYI

shes right bro. u dont want to completely eliminate it because its not healthy for u at all to do this. notice i said completely. some estrogen is beneficial for you. just like cortisol. we all know cortisol is another one of our enemy hormones. but did u know that even that we need some and completely eliminating it is not good for you?

also i noticed i said on my previous post that i take 6 adipo, and i take 2 doses in a day. thats 3 per dose i take. twice a day which equals 6. hehe no way i would take 12!!

" even someone who is not taking test and has an unusually higher level of test "

again on last post. damn i keep fucking up tonight. its late and im tired. hehe i meant to say " has an unusually higher level of estrogen"

CLEMDOG said:
Is .5mg EOD too much or will it be just right for my goals in mind without suppressing my ability to grow a little off the test?

Not a problem at all. I remember reading a post here that said you needed about 1mg/day of arimidex to eliminate estrogen altogether. A lot of guys run .25mg/day on light cycles and .50mg/day on heavier ones. You'll still retain water on Sust at those doses.

Top Bottom