Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usage of hcg while cycling questions

Casper hall

What could be the best dose to run of hcg to keep your balls on check while cycling? I will be running test and deca , some people talk from 250 iu's a week to 1000 iu's a week, according to my cycle what would a standard dose? thank you.

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

None. I have no idea why guys are so concerned about the size of their nuts. So what if they shrink a little bit? It is temporary and completely normal since your natural testosterone production is shut down. I would much rather take a natural product like HCGenerate that will accomplish the same thing without having to inject another hormone.

Top Bottom