Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urologists vs Endocrinologists

slash747

What is the difference?

Doctor explained it as Endorcrinologist is a doctor that deals with hormones.

Where as a Urologist is a doctor that deals specifically with the testicles.

There roles seem very interlaced.

I have an appointment with a urologist in a couple of weeks for a vericoscele, and was wondering what other tests would it be could to ask for while there?

I have to go to the Urologist for something else, but I was'nt sure what his role was. Theres a whole line of questions I wanted to ask about hormone levels and such, and I was hoping he would be able to help me out. I might as well make an appointment with a Endocrinologists as a follow up.

slash747 said:
What is the difference?

Doctor explained it as Endorcrinologist is a doctor that deals with hormones.

Where as a Urologist is a doctor that deals specifically with the testicles.

There roles seem very interlaced.

I have an appointment with a urologist in a couple of weeks for a vericoscele, and was wondering what other tests would it be could to ask for while there?
Personally, I would try to get an appointment for an andrologist,as they specialize in the male hormonal aspect of endocrinology.
I've seen all three and often endo's are too general and reluctant to investigate and prescribe any meds which may be of assistance ie.PCT or HRT. They tend to gear themselves with diabetic and thyroid problems.

My urologist is excellent, and has a thorough understanding of the role of hormones and other constituents which contribute to healthy errections. I've had doplar ultrasound's to measure incoming and outgoing blood flow velocities in corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiusm,regular hormonal assays and he had me on all the studies for the upcoming erection studies. ie.sildenafil,tadalafil,vardenafil,apo-morphine etc.
He prescribes me HRT, hcg,arimidex,clomid and tamoxifen as needed.

The andrologist I seen was great as well.He worked with me to find a tailored protocol for HCG administration, and followed up for months to make sure my endogenous test was remaining stable.

The endo I seen didn't want to get involved and he passed the buck back to my GP, stating that he doesn't have my medical history, and did not recomend HCG or any other pct.Just told me to wait it out...Yeah, whatever!

I'm not saying all endo's are useless. Just because I ended up with a slacker doesn't mean that there isn't any experienced ones out there with some interest in correcting problems for AAS users.

Good Luck...B32

Top Bottom