Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

urine strip works??

FlexCrafty

[FONT=&quot]At the health food stores, they sell urine strips, that supposly measure "ketones" in your urine, and the strip will turn a certain color if ketones are present. It goes on to say that when your body is motabolizing fat, it releases ketones.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So are they BS, or work[/FONT]

I really don't know much about them, but my initial thought is to be skeptical

of course they work. when you piss out ketones the strip will turn a color based on how much ketones are being pissed out of you. it isn't some conspiracy here.

diabetics depend on these strips to stay alive.

anyway the best way to get into ketosis is by water fasting. you will hit a deep ketosis typically in about 4 days. and yes it means your body is disposing of fat cells quickly. that is why you burn so much fat this way but also your appetite is gone. your body turns to fat stores for energy :) cool huh?

of course they work. when you piss out ketones the strip will turn a color based on how much ketones are being pissed out of you. it isn't some conspiracy here.

diabetics depend on these strips to stay alive.

anyway the best way to get into ketosis is by water fasting. you will hit a deep ketosis typically in about 4 days. and yes it means your body is disposing of fat cells quickly. that is why you burn so much fat this way but also your appetite is gone. your body turns to fat stores for energy :) cool huh?

I’m very interested in this , are you saying to drink nothing but water for 4 days ? And yes , even doctors use ketone urine strips , they’ve been around over 30 years at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom