Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urinary tract infection?

BigRugbyMan

I am gonna go to the doc tomorrow... But i was just wondering if you guys could shed some light on my symptoms, so i dont walk into a shit storm tomorrow at the docs...

I figure what i have is a urinary tract infection...

My lower abdominals really hurt, feel really sore, as well as the left part of my back... It hurts both in the lower and higher portion... No sure what it could be other than a UIT...

BTW... been "off" for 2 weeks... But i am on 500mg of test to bridge to my next cycle... Any other ideas?

my guess kidney stone or infection by infection normally has pain when you pee so i again say stone. i've had 3 surguries and no less than 60 stones. ouch

Its very rare for a guy to get a uti. It is possible. now you could run into kidney probs when using fina or other anabolics which is what your symptoms sound like. Your doc will take your urine and blood and be able to tell you whats going on. BTW any burning when you pee? any temperature that you know about?

surgury for big ones and others you pee out. as they move closer into the ballder you will see blood and feel pain like barb wire going thorough you. don't panic until you see a doc. he will take a urine sample and an x ray. let me know

BigRugbyMan said:
I am gonna go to the doc tomorrow... But i was just wondering if you guys could shed some light on my symptoms, so i dont walk into a shit storm tomorrow at the docs...

I figure what i have is a urinary tract infection...

My lower abdominals really hurt, feel really sore, as well as the left part of my back... It hurts both in the lower and higher portion... No sure what it could be other than a UIT...

BTW... been "off" for 2 weeks... But i am on 500mg of test to bridge to my next cycle... Any other ideas?

more than likely not a UTI. UTI's are rare in men and much more comman in women b/c of the proximity of the meatus to the anus and females have a shorter urinary tract..
I doubt it's a kidney stone b/c you probably wouldn't be sitting here typing if it was... you'd be in the worst pain of your life.
Probably a kidney infection b/c of the symptoms you stated although the abdominal pain isn't common with kidney infections.. keep us posted.

by the way, any cloudy or foul smelling urine? blood in your urine? chills? pain upon urination?

kevin7

kevin stones start hurt hurting the back and lower abdominal pain is bearable unil they are ready to pass. his ahs been my experience with all of the stones i have had.

lately i havent noticed my piss being foul smelling... But it did last week, and i know it was cloudy last week... but not since the symptoms start

Top Bottom