Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urgent question for vets regarding steroid testing

702daswoll1

A friend of mine takes 50mgs of test suspension each day. His job might test him soon. Is he cool as long as he keeps his dose low and does not inject the day of the test. I'm assuming that since his body produces test on its own that it would be hard to test for.

Suspension is in and out of your body in 1 day. This is why alot of MMA fighters and power lifters use it prior to lifts at contest and fights for the icreased aggression.

is he an athlete or on probation for steroids? most jobs just test for the fab five. thc,coke,meths,opiates,and benzo's/barbituates(xanies,valium)

702daswoll1 said:
He is on parole and his po is nottiicing his incredible physique and has made comments.'

dont they usually test for anabolics like deca winstrol etc...i dont think they test for elevated test levels thats how i heard alot of athletes get away with it by just taking test and hgh

He will fail if he only waits one day, depending on the test. Ratios (T/E) and ester metabolites are sometimes measured.

702daswoll1 said:
He is on parole and his po is nottiicing his incredible physique and has made comments.'
They have to test for rec's but dont fork out extra on suspicion only, but with proof they test for more but only with proof not a hunch.

Brad

Proof, not a hunch? Jose Canseco was tested for steroids when he was on probation b/c he got jacked. how did they have proof? If your P.O. wants to stick you, he may find the means to(funding).

1999TL said:
Proof, not a hunch? Jose Canseco was tested for steroids when he was on probation b/c he got jacked. how did they have proof? If your P.O. wants to stick you, he may find the means to(funding).

jose canseco is such a fuckin loser....i heard he just got his ass beat in the first round in some celebrity boxing match the other night

Top Bottom