Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

URGENT help needed please

treeguy

Right, So taken a 6 week course of Dianabol @ 30 30 30 40 30 30mg/day.
Have Nolvadex and have been taking it at 20mg per day split in two doses morning and evening.
I finished the dianabol 7 days ago and started the Nolv the following day.

I went to the doctor for a blood test for something else and asked to have TEST levels checked aswell. The test came back today and my Liver values are double what they should be and my Test is 0.4, apparently should between 8 and 29!!!!

Bit concerned as never imagines my levels to be this surpressed.

I have on order a 10ml vial of Test E and 50 Dianabol which should be coming this week.
I WAS planning on doing this next course in a few weeks, but don't know if I should be doing it now.

Had good gains on the Dianabol, 20lbs. But losing muscle mass at the moement and have dropped 7 lbs.

Really want to do another cycle as enjoyed the pump in the gym and liked how I looked, but am even more concerned now than I was before I started the dianabol.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Look it's really not that surprising, your liver values are high because you have been using methylated drugs, I take it you didn't take any liver protectants?

Your test crashed, again not surprised, because dbol is suppressive.

That 20lb gain was probably a lot of water weight so that contributes to your losses, but with your pct of nolvadex only it's going to hard to hold on to any gains.

I never cared for these dbol only cycles.

I'd hold off on any more aas until you run a proper pct and get your levels back to normal.

I was taking 2 capsules of Milk thistle per day thoughout the cycle.

How long should my test take to get back to normal do you think?

Should I keep taking the Nolva??

Takes me a good couple months to get liver values low when doing heavy on orals!

That's why I don't really food them anymore ! Risks vs reward is not with it for me

Its the Test levels that concern me more than anything as Liver function usually takes a short time to get back to normal.

Whats the best way to do steroids but not risk fuckin your natural levels up inbeween cycles?

U need to read about pct should do ur homework man ... U should always have a post cycle therapy stack lined up for after cycle or u gonna have issues with ur natural test levels the older ya are the harder it's gonna be to get ur levels up man really need to read up on pct like I said before

I Seem to read about all this stuff every night...
Theres so much different advice its hard to know what the best way to go.
Clomid seems to have much more sides associated with it over nolva etc.
HCG seems to be only used to prevent atrophy...

Would be useful for sometone to actualy give me the right advice rather than reading conflicting info from numerous sites.

I just stay on 😳😕

Clomid jacked up my vision

Last time I took it was 3 yrs ago and I still have ocular disturbances 😁✋

Sure someone will chime in inns good pct

But what I did for years was this and it worked amazing

250 iu hcg 3xweek wile on cycle

After cycle
Clomid
50/50/25/25

For me the hcg on cycle kept me plump and full so was a easy transition to clomid and worked like charm every time 100% bloods we're proof!!

What are ur stats ?

For some reason feels like I remember you in another thread ..

Ur older ?

I am 30 yrs old.
height 5ft 7
weight 163.8lbs ( Just weighted myself)
Body fat at last measure was 13

weight seems to fluctuate, most I was up o on dbol was 168lbs and the other day I was 161 ??
Before I started dbol I was 150 lbs.

I eat plenty of protein and complex carbs throughout the day regularly every 3 hours.
I lift in my garage with range of weights every other day and take different supplements along with diet

Top Bottom