Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

URGENT help needed please

You're going to have some fluctuation in your weight after Dbol especially because you didn't run any testosterone with it !!! your testosterone could be in the toilet and you're having issues as well holding onto your muscle mass because you don't have the hormonal structure to keep the gains
Sounds to me like u gained ur fair share of what's ur diet like ?

Can u post up a full day of eating ?

Also
You need some good fats in your diet to to help promote that testosterone

Really unless you're going to run some kind of test booster other nonsensical madness I recommend really getting your duck diet and check lifting very heavy and trying to figure out what your test levels are going to be even if they'll get back to normal you're 30 years old and test levels do start to decline around that age

Morning

Meal 1... 7am , porridge oats with banana and strawberries etc. Protien shake
Meal 2, 10am Tin of tuna and brown bread
Meal 3, 1pm Brown rice and chicken breast
Meal 4 3pm Protien shake
Meal 5 6pm Chicken, vegetables, potatos
Meal 6 9pm Tin of tuna
Bedtime - 10 30pm Casin protein shake

That's good and all but I need portions so I can see how much ur eating

One can of tuna is nothing u can't grow or maintain any muscle with a can of tuna for a meal
How many oz of chicken u doing ? What's ur brown rice portion

U need to get some food in man

You have a lot of protein shakes and a lot of cans of tuna

That's really not enough food imo

Just looks kinda like s weak meal plan

I was taking 2 capsules of Milk thistle per day thoughout the cycle.

How long should my test take to get back to normal do you think?

Should I keep taking the Nolva??

LOL I laugh everytime someone recommends milk thistle for liver support, it doesn't do shit, prove me wrong with bloods please.

Yes keep taking nolva, if you can get your hands on some clomid too that would be great.

Generally it takes your body the same amount of time to recover as you suppresed it.

I Ment Wholemeal bread not brown bread!!

Typically 2 slices with a tin of tuna, or mackerel.

I would usually have two chicken brests, I don't really weight or measure anything, but I suppose that I should do "!"44
Im nervous of taking Clomid as ive read so much about vision problem when taking it!"
Is 20 mg a day of nolva enough??

My liver function test is 78 should be 40 apparently said the doctor.

What foods should I have to boot test levels then ??#

I don't need to measure my food cuz I know my body and what I'm eating been measuring for a long time I just fill the tank now off my instinct

But new lifters and guys wanting real results are key u should check out my meal plan in diet section Steve also has a good one but mine gives oz of meat and portions of carbs fats etc

Google what fats to eat for test levels

Top Bottom