Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urgent Help with first HGH Cycle

EmperorTrump

whatup bros.
Made an account here since I have done months of research before having begun my HGH cycle this week, and this site always came up and came in handy. However, now that I've begun my first cycle, I've got a few specific questions that I can't seem to find the answers to, so figured I'd ask the experienced. Sorry if these have been asked before, but I just can't seem to find an answer online.

1. I have 10 10iu bottles of HGH. Everything I've read says to put however much diluent you wish in, but recommended to do 100ml/cc for dosing math purposes. The pins I was able to get are "U100 30 gauge .50ml/cc" (for insulin) and only go up to 50 on the markings. Therefore, I pulled up to 50 on the markings, twice, in order to reconstitute into the vial. My question is, is this correct? Everything I read says to use a 1ml/cc syringe, but I'm using .5ml/cc. Does this mean I'm half dosing myself?

2. I ask because I am on day 3 now and have started at 2.5iu a day. I have been drawing to the 25 mark each time. Due to putting in 100ml/cc into one 10iu vial, shouldn't I get 4 draws out of it? When I look at my vial, it looks like I haven't made too much of a dent -- I feel like I've only progressed halfway through it, and tomorrow will be my 4th day. So, is the vial supposed to have a decent amount left over when you're ready to move onto the next? Is it supposed to be empty when finished?

3. The reason I've started at 2.5iu is because I've only had access to Sterile Water for injection. I figure 4 days is pushing it in regards to shelf life, from what I've read on these forums. Now my question is, if I have been half dosing myself, would it be alright to stretch the sterile water another 4 days to finish the vial? Or, at least another 2 days and correct my dosage to the intended 2.5iu? Is the GH toast?

4. My pins are mad small and tiny but it's being going well so far, except one time (today, different location) I got a hard lump immediately after pinning. It didn't hurt, just felt weird, and I rubbed it away with an alch wipe in about 10 seconds. Is this normal?

I've overnighted some 1ml/cc pins to see if there is any difference other than max height between them and my current pins, but still wanted to check in and see if I'm reconstituting [and therefore, dosing] correctly. Also, wanted to see if the rest of this vial is shot or if it's just intended for like, 3/4cm to be left inside. Thanks for any help boys, sorry but just couldn't find specific answers to my situation on such short notice (I don't want to have to sub off since then the sterile water will definitely be out of the question).

1. Correct. If you add 100 units of water to the GH vial (50 units x 2), then when you withdraw 10 units of water from the HGH vial, that equals 1 iu.

2. You should empty the vial completely prior to reconstituting the next vial.
If you are using 2.5iu per day, each vial will last you 4 days. Keep taking 25 units like you are.

3. Reconstituted HGH will last about 20 days in the fridge before starting to denature.

4. You should not get lumps after pinning HGH. That is not normal. Thats a sign that your HGH is full of fillers or possibly fake.

The problem with HGH is finding a legitimate source. The peptide and HGH market is full of fakes.

A dosage of 3-4 IU of HGH per day would be an optimal dosage for you. If you aren't 100% confident in your HGH source, I would use the SARM nutrobalinstead. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. I would say its equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It also doesnt require injections which is always nice. It is also legal as an added plus.
You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You can order it from the approved SARMS source of the board sarms1.com

I appreciate the swift response! Needed the answers before tomorrow.

As for the legitimacy of the HGH, it is definitely legit. I think 2.5iu to start may have been a shock to my body, because I'm getting jaw pain on my left side almost to my ear and am very lethargic with an occasional pulsating headache. I wasn't sure if I should be seeing sides so quickly, but have read up on others getting the same thing when starting at decent doses (although 2.5iu is not much, but it may just be like that for me. I plan on building to 4iu). I was thinking that maybe the one "lump" was due to just poor technique, since it wasn't even raised, my skin just felt a bit hard at the site as if maybe my muscle had tensed or something. There is and was absolutely nothing visible, just was able to feel it when touching it for a few seconds.

As for your answers to my questions, I have some bounceback ones if you don't mind. I will definitely have enough left in the vial for more dosages after my 4th day at 2.5iu, why is that? So you're saying that having about half a centimeter of liquid left in the vial is normal, and it should just be tossed?

Also, I've always read that the 20ish day limit is for bacteriostatic water, but it's also fine with just sterile water too?

thanks again!

Muskate gives you good answers to the questions. I was going to mention the blood work that Steve did. It really is the only way to see how legit (if at all) the GH is. Personally I stick to Nutrobal because there is just too much fake HGH out there and the peptide market in general is trash.

Top Bottom