Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upping test dose while cycling

alimgana

Hey, bros I started at 400 mg a week , I'm on the 4th week and honestly I'm not feeling a big difference on strength and
gains are just ok, I wonder if it's ok to go up to 600 mg a week for the 8 remaining weeks, thank you.

Hey, bros I started at 400 mg a week , I'm on the 4th week and honestly I'm not feeling a big difference on strength and
gains are just ok, I wonder if it's ok to go up to 600 mg a week for the 8 remaining weeks, thank you.
Is this ur first cycle? If youre doing a long ester (e/c) it will just be starting to kick in now. I would get bloods done in a week or two.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm on 4th week on 400mg test too, getting a slight increase in strength this week, but everybody reacts differently
Many people said that test kicks in the 5-6weeks to feel the full benefits of it

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

What kind of test are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What form of test and what's the diet like?

if you aren't getting results at 400mg a week then upping to 600 isn't going to make a difference

your gear might be fake or you might be expecting steroids to be magic

both scenarios are the 2 things i can think of
i agree with steve... the only thing that will change is higher probability of side effects with not much added in the gains area... it wouldnt make sense to do this

Top Bottom