Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upping steroid dosages?

tablenon

What do you do when you stop gaining on a cycle?
This is my 2nd time using steroids and its happening again
I’m doing 500mgs a week testosterone cypionate and dianbol 30mgs a day
My gains stopped at week 8. Should i double my dosages to keep things clicking?
Sitting at 179 pounds now, 5’10’’ 15% body fat, 27 years old

you dont just constantly gain man... thats not how this works... you may still be gaining strength etc. but you cant just constantly gain size... your cycle is 2/3 of the way done at this point... you can run an oral finish but at this point, i would not do that... just finish it out and run your pct... you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles but focus right now on finishing out your cycle the right way

If your not gaining size that means you are burning up all the food you put in your body. Up your Calorie intake. The big beast guys are eating 4000+ calorie diets every day just to maintain those muscle masses. Lots of protein and carbs to fuel those workouts.

if you just gained forever you would die

that is why so many of these bodybuilders are dying, they don't accept that it is NORMAL to stop gaining

it is a GOOD THING and means your body is turning off the safety switch to save your organs. listen to your body and start winding down the cycle

You cannot just gain forever, that is not how it works. I think you should do a lot more research and ask a lot more questions to gain a much better understanding on how these compounds work

What do you do when you stop gaining on a cycle?
This is my 2nd time using steroids and its happening again
I’m doing 500mgs a week testosterone cypionate and dianbol 30mgs a day
My gains stopped at week 8. Should i double my dosages to keep things clicking?
Sitting at 179 pounds now, 5’10’’ 15% body fat, 27 years old

dont double your dose just up your dbol to 50mgs/day with some n2guard

Top Bottom