Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

-upping dose on weak bodypart day?

geoboy

say you're doing 600 mg test ew, split into 2 shots & workout twice a week on injection days. would there be any benefit to splitting your shots 350 mg on weak body part day, 250 on other?

intuitively, seems like it should, but havent seen this discussed here or elsewhere.

geoboy said:
say you're doing 600 mg test ew, split into 2 shots & workout twice a week on injection days. would there be any benefit to splitting your shots 350 mg on weak body part day, 250 on other?

intuitively, seems like it should, but havent seen this discussed here or elsewhere.
how many times u gonna ask? :)

nope, the half life is so long that it wouldnt make a difference. Even with something like dbol, if you upped it on say arm day as your arms arent up to par, it might make you a little stronger, but the growth takes place over the next couple days

LVTitan said:
how many times u gonna ask? :)

ha ha.

i think the BBS software is having a temper tantrum. first it just sits there when I hit submit new thread, then if I try to hit it again, it says the thread already exists, but when I check the listing, its not there.

needsize said:
nope, the half life is so long that it wouldnt make a difference. Even with something like dbol, if you upped it on say arm day as your arms arent up to par, it might make you a little stronger, but the growth takes place over the next couple days

say I shoot as per below, assuming already in middle of cycle , wouldnt the blood levels for say test cyp look something like this?
(I can't find my half-life calculator link, but I'm pretty sure it would look like this):

dose - blood level
M 250 - 470
H 350 - 530 (weak part worked here)
(weak part growing here)
M 250 - 470
H 350 - 530

and if so, with the weak bodypart is worked on H, it would seem that
1) cortisol defense (receptor saturation) is better (relative to Mondays), and
2) the growth phase over next few days would take place in a higher androgenic/anabolic environment (relative to mondays). No?

-

Last edited:
Top Bottom