x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

upper hamstring pain????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about upper hamstring pain???? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: so about 3 in a half months ago i was squatting 275 for reps(thats my 10-15 rep weight) and i broke parallel and a massive pop happened in my right glute, it was painless but didn't feel right, as if a tendon rolled over something. it started hurting about 20 minutes later, in my upper hamstring. i stopped squatting for 2 weeks thinking itll be better and i go to squat again, i get about a third the way down and a sharp pain in my but and hamstring. its been 3 and a half months and it doesnt

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Unhappy upper hamstring pain????

so about 3 in a half months ago i was squatting 275 for reps(thats my 10-15 rep weight) and i broke parallel and a massive pop happened in my right glute, it was painless but didn't feel right, as if a tendon rolled over something. it started hurting about 20 minutes later, in my upper hamstring. i stopped squatting for 2 weeks thinking itll be better and i go to squat again, i get about a third the way down and a sharp pain in my but and hamstring. its been 3 and a half months and it doesnt hurt at all through everyday things. it doesnt hurt to do anything exept squat(even without weight). today it didnt hurt at all so i squatted with just the bar it felt funny so i used a foam roller and tennis ball and those just made it more painful. also whenever i stretch it it becomes very inflamed and much worse the pain is minimal but still there when i squat and its uncomfterable and scares me. im getting sick of it and idk what to do im gonna be seeing a PT sometime soon but i just wana hear from you guys on what you think it could be.

pain only when i squat. foam roller doesnt help at all. strechting aggitates bad. icing did nothing(did that 5 times a day for a soild 2 months and nothing) the pain is about a 2 outta 10 but im in fear of making it worse

Re: upper hamstring pain????

If you are still feeling any type of pain, I would suggest you stop working out until it heals completely. If you keep working out with even just a little bit of pain, you will never heal properly. I know because I do marital arts and I hyper extended my arm during training one year ago. Till this day it still hurts, which is why I don't train like I used to. I would wait and see what your doctor tells you. Till then, you should take it easy.