Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upped my test and now my dick's broke!

carlsky

Banned
I upped my test to 500mg./week on my 7the week and now I don't have an interest in women and can't get it up! When I can get it up it is like half the size and it is just making me angry! I thought test is supposed to help your sex drive, I know I am shut down but I still l am taking a lot of test to counteract it right??? Help my little buddy, buddies!

You have to get some HCG it will help you.Bay 5000 iu or 10000 iu and use bactrostatic Water to take it down to doses to 500iu-1000iu and use this for a 3 weeks time.Your sexdrive will increase dramaticly hope this will help you.I am in my 9 week on test havent notis any problem on my potens yeat....Good luck :)

I've never had hat happen with test, nandrolones, but not test. How are your nips? Maybe too much conversion. Try dex or fem and see if it fixes your little problem. j/k Sorry, I couldn't resist. Dex or fem in reasonable dosages might put things back in order. Some say fem will make you impotent, but I think they are using way too much. .25 or .5 ed is all you need.

If it is unrelated to E, this wont help at all.

I get the same thing in doses exceeding 750mg/week.

anti-aromatise might help, but Id go with either 50mg proviron ed or .5mg cabergoline e4d. Either one of those is sure to cure your ailment.

I have heard that at a certain high dosages testosterone starts to have the opposite effect on libido, that dosage point is different for each person ofcourse. Ill try to dig up the old thread that talks about it. Lil hard with out plat but ill try.

I'm guessin too much conversion as well. How are your nipples? Holding a lot of water? I'm aslo guessin no anti-e was used. I'd get some A-dex or Aromasin. Proviron may also help. If I'm not mistaken, high amount of test convert to estradiol which shuts you down.

Last edited:
No, I am just on test and I have no sore nips at all and holding minimal water with enanthate. I was horny as hell but now it is gone. I miss my little buddy. HCG huh? Never tried but might have to give it a whirl.

Top Bottom