Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upjohn. Depo-Testosterone (cypionate)

Nick1974

How good is the Cypionate from Pharmacia & Upjohn Company

and what would be a fair price for 10 ML 100 mg/ml

It is very good cyp, if you can get it. But I would only get it from a pharmacy, since it's schedule III that tight regulation on it. If your buying American products make sure you can trace it from the pharmacy. Pharmacy price is $80. BM price around $100.

I just got a script for cyp, but I can't find it at any of the pharmacies. They keep talking about a nation wide shortage or something like that. Anyone else had this problem?

thecockdiesel said:
I just got a script for cyp, but I can't find it at any of the pharmacies. They keep talking about a nation wide shortage or something like that. Anyone else had this problem?

i am with ya on this one..its on back order, you wont be able to find it anywhere right now, my doc just substituted it for test prop instead

heh.......the perks of working at a hospital is that you have virtually unlimited access to any physician sample-----incl the pfizer-riser.....heh :)

occassionally i can grab the 10ml upjhon cyp@200mg/ml......box, indert and a brown-top to boot! heh.......i love my job. i personally think if your gonna pay $~100 for 1000mg of test then you should invest in omna, primoteston-depot or some similiar ampule like testex-leo cyp.

in solidarity,

Unity66

Top Bottom