Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upjohn Aromasin tabs

J

Juice Authority

Upjohn Aromasin tabs - questions....

I find a supplier that carries these. They are made by Upjohn so they are the real pharmaceutical deal. How do most people dose Aromasin. I've never used this one before. Is it e3-4days?

Also, if taken PCT I understand it would interfere and be counterproductive to hpta recovery since typically estrogen levels are low post cycle - for some anyway. Then again, there are conflicting schools of thought on that one. My estrogen levels are usually higher than normal post cycle. I tend to break out real bad on my back post cycle which is an estrogen related side effect. That coupled with the changes in hormonal levels. Anyway, taking an anti-e like Arimidex usually clears my acne right up. What's the general school of thought regarding taking Aromasin post cycle? Will it hinder hpta recovery?

Last edited:
Juice Authority said:
I find a supplier that carries these. They are made by Upjohn so they are the real pharmaceutical deal. How do most people dose Aromasin. I've never used this one before. Is it e3-4days?

Also, if taken PCT I understand it would interfere and be counterproductive to hpta recovery since typically estrogen levels are low post cycle - for some anyway. Then again, there are conflicting schools of thought on that one. My estrogen levels are usually higher than normal post cycle. I tend to break out real bad on my back post cycle which is an estrogen related side effect. That coupled with the changes in hormonal levels. Anyway, taking an anti-e like Arimidex usually clears my acne right up. What's the general school of thought regarding taking Aromasin post cycle? Will it hinder hpta recovery?

Half life is short so it has to be taken every day.

I always thought estrogen was elevated post cycle? Anti-e's have always helped me recover from inhibition. Hmm.

poantrex said:
Half life is short so it has to be taken every day.

I always thought estrogen was elevated post cycle? Anti-e's have always helped me recover from inhibition. Hmm.

See that's what I was thinking too, which was why I felt Aromasin would be a good complement to other PCT meds post cycle but apparently that's not necessarily the case. It's a good discussion point nonethelesss so I'm looking forward to getting some feedback on this.

JA

The problem I see in using an anti-a post cycle is that their is little new testosterone to aromatise. Being as the hpta works as sort of a loop, I cant see or understand where an anti-a fits in. Might even be counter productive.

Goodfellow said:
The problem I see in using an anti-a post cycle is that their is little new testosterone to aromatise. Being as the hpta works as sort of a loop, I cant see or understand where an anti-a fits in. Might even be counter productive.

Excellent point and that's in line with the school of thought that people generally have low levels of estrogen post cycle hence an anti-e would be counterproductive to recovery. Then again, that wouldn't necessarily apply to those cycling off long acting esters now would it?

bump for the best way to take aromasin 25mg tabs from upjohn, plus when should one start taking them if they are on 400mg test aweek and 50mg winny tabs a day?

Top Bottom