Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upgrade cycle

hamburg5

[FONT=&quot]Every cycle ive done I have used test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg per week and for the first two weeks id stack with 40 mg of dbol per day. I want to go above and beyond. Anyone have a better stack for gains?[/FONT]

I'm a huge fan of running test e with deca for making gains, although you need to run it at least 12 weeks. I usually kick it off with 4 weeks of dbol or anadrol (sometimes both). I run Proviron alongside it, and use arimidex and cabergolin to combat estrogen and prolactin.

Every cycle ive done I have used test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg per week and for the first two weeks id stack with 40 mg of dbol per day. I want to go above and beyond. Anyone have a better stack for gains?

Check our articles for cycle suggestions

There are many good options but test and deca is the tried and truen, basic old school stack for putting on size.

i guess that depends on your goals and what your idea of "gains" even is... gains can be a million different things... gains to one person may be completely different than to another based upon their goals... most people dont consider water weight "gains" etc... because its not... you might gain weight, but its not clean, not keepable etc... so i guess it depends on what your aiming for

Top Bottom