Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update my first full week 2nd shot, first time user

Gnice

This is my first time, I have with me EQ aka Ganabol, I am 5'7" and about 190, I am of stocky build, I would like to get definition!!! and some size not much though!!! What should I take with EQ and how should I take it, how many cc's a week etc.......................my goal is to drop down to about 175 give or take a few pounds, have definition and a nice size.

Well I started today with my first shot, 2cc of eq and 1 on decca also taking hydroxycut. I will keep you all posted as the weeks go by. I droped to 184 and still going.

Well it is my first full week and my second shot of 2cc eq and 1cc decca, I am still at 184 started out at 190.... 2 months ago, but I am doing alot of cardio 4 to 5 times a week, I feel the juice when I work out believe it or not, I feel the pump working in, so far so good will keep you all updated.

But I have to keep loosing weight I wan to get to 178 at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I eat right and work out hard and do a lot of cardio can I achieve this goal?

Top Bottom