Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

update; first cycle

tatman3177

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today is the day i start my cycle
aas. test en 500mg (250mg twice wk mon.thur)
pct. nolva on hand durring and pct
bf. aprox 15%
weight. 185-3/4
age. 28
liver protect. milk thistle-1000mg daily
diet. steak-beef, chicken, tuna, salmon, pastas, fruits and vegies, beans, swt potatoes
aprox 9+ meals daily + protien shakes inbetween.
work out. 5-6 days body other day cardio
start at 8-10 sets body part work to 5-5 plan
goal. bulk and strength.

today is just short of two weeks since start day and weight is up about 8lbs. had to up my cal increase because motabalism to fast. havnt noticed much as far as strength gains yet but its too early.
1.my question is do any of you guys get almost sick to the stomach if you dont eat on time? i increased my meals per day when i started but if im just a little late my stomach starts to get real upset. could it be the test -increased appitite? im not worried cause when i eat it goes away, no problem.
2.next is my sleep. getting there is no prob its stayin there. i wake up 4-5 times a night. whats up there? any info is appreciated.
sorry so long

Well, as far as the stomach and getting sick it could be a blood glucose level. I get the same way if I don't eat something every couple of hours. I get real sick and weak and light headed until I eat. As far as the sleeplessness it's probably the test.

I don't get sick if I don't eat..I am just about the other way around while on cycle...Test is almost one hell of an appetite supressant for me. I really have to force the meals. But anyway, when I drink a shake...I am usually ready for a meal when it is time. I don't know for sure why...but I think the shakes just leave the stomach wanting more.

Test will effect sleep in different way. I have had time when I am on cycle and I just fall asleep at the drop of a hat...Sometime I am too hot to sleep...Either way, I usually wake up at night to piss simply because I drink a ton of H2O .

As far as your strength gains go..I would say that it is a little early, but it should be anytime now...I know that If I am looking for pure strength...I go with super heavy weights on my compounds and go with a 5X5 set and rep range...Works wonders for me. When I want to puff up or look more cut, I go with the higher rep ranges..say 10 to 12. IMO, I think there are different ways to train for strength and size...

Top Bottom