Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming Surgery

Smitty217

All Natural
Just coming off mild cycle of Testosterone, NPP, and Anavar (20 mg daily-split). I have surgery May 31, 2022 for torn rotator cuff, torn labrum, and need to have a bicep tendinosis. Had the same surgery on left shoulder in November of 2021.

Question is I'm currently doing 75 mg a week of NPP and 175 mg a week of Testosterone. My levels on this dose are Total of 1400 NG/DL ish and a Free T of 45 NG/DL ish. This is what I did for my last surgery and supplemented with BPC 157 and TB 500 afterwards. I recovered like a champ. My surgeon said I was the top 1% he has seen come back as fast as I did. Should I maintain this protocol for this surgery or drop to just Testosterone (TRT level) of maybe 150 mg a week only to reduce stress on my body knowing surgery will add stress as well as the recovery?? 51 years old, lifetime lifter, good shape, lift and do cardio 5-6 days a week. I have a habit of pushing the envelope though if I'm being 100% honest which has lead to the injuries in my opinion from overtraining. Anyway, any advice is greatly appreciated.

i would keep your trt wherever it needs to be... 1400 for an overall test number is pretty high and you dont need to be walking around with levels that high year round... 700-800 is very strong and still healthy range... bpc, tb, mk677 and mk2866 are going to give REAL healing where npp is only masking a wound, which is clearly not what you want

Just coming off mild cycle of Testosterone, NPP, and Anavar (20 mg daily-split). I have surgery May 31, 2022 for torn rotator cuff, torn labrum, and need to have a bicep tendinosis. Had the same surgery on left shoulder in November of 2021.

Question is I'm currently doing 75 mg a week of NPP and 175 mg a week of Testosterone. My levels on this dose are Total of 1400 NG/DL ish and a Free T of 45 NG/DL ish. This is what I did for my last surgery and supplemented with BPC 157 and TB 500 afterwards. I recovered like a champ. My surgeon said I was the top 1% he has seen come back as fast as I did. Should I maintain this protocol for this surgery or drop to just Testosterone (TRT level) of maybe 150 mg a week only to reduce stress on my body knowing surgery will add stress as well as the recovery?? 51 years old, lifetime lifter, good shape, lift and do cardio 5-6 days a week. I have a habit of pushing the envelope though if I'm being 100% honest which has lead to the injuries in my opinion from overtraining. Anyway, any advice is greatly appreciated.

i would be safe and keep just testosterone trt for the surgery drop the npp

150mgs testosterone/week
50mgs ostarine/day (for recovery)

yup 150mgs trt is good i tried it for surgery

can you LOG your post surgery recovery for us? interested

Top Bottom