Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

gesaisZZ82

[FONT=&quot]what are your experiences with this, I have been thinking of using 100mg test prop eod for 8weeks. little difficult to get hold of clomid for me. The plan is to to recover after the cycle for about 10-12weeks then run my next cycle. What are your thougts?? would it be fine with just nolva for pct?[/FONT]

Well you can do it but it's not an optimal way of doing it.
What's the problem of getting clomid?

Running prop for 8 weeks at about 350mg per week works, and I have personally done it. It is a lot of pinning though, and I don't think I'd do it again. As far as having no PCT, that's a pretty bad idea. You will drop off a cliff post-cycle and lose a lot of gains while your body tries to restart. Check out the approved sources here for clomid and nolvadex.

if you cant get a full pct, which it doesnt sound like you can, then DO NOT run a cycle, period man... pct is the most important part of any cycle

what are your experiences with this, I have been thinking of using 100mg test prop eod for 8weeks. little difficult to get hold of clomid for me. The plan is to to recover after the cycle for about 10-12weeks then run my next cycle. What are your thougts?? would it be fine with just nolva for pct?

Not it's not. Go buy some - use a sponsor

Top Bottom