Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

stuffy11

What would be a good beginner cycle with as litlle estrogen side effect as possibel? I asume im very prone to gyno because i have puffy nipples, and i havent done any AAS before..

So i want a short cycle (4-8 weeks?).. Simply because i think its better for the HPTA with a short cycle instead of a long 10-12 week cycle.. Or am i wrong?

I have thought about some tren A because it is fast acting, and the aromatizing to estrogen is low?

But what do you guys think would be best?

i do have clients who are extremely gyno prone.. even a tiny TRT dosage of test with an AI still flames them. that is only in a small % of people but if you are in that class simply avoid any steroid that aromatizes or anadrol that effects estrogen receptors

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

What would be a good beginner cycle with as litlle estrogen side effect as possibel? I asume im very prone to gyno because i have puffy nipples, and i havent done any AAS before..

So i want a short cycle (4-8 weeks?).. Simply because i think its better for the HPTA with a short cycle instead of a long 10-12 week cycle.. Or am i wrong?

I have thought about some tren A because it is fast acting, and the aromatizing to estrogen is low?

But what do you guys think would be best?

For 99% of users 4 weeks is a waste. More so with the idea, as used by some, of HIGH amounts for short periods with you being prone to gyno.

Top Bottom