Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

projextX

I am 25 and about 205 I have done a few cycles both deca and test then test and eq. I want to do a cutter for this summer. I am thinking about someting like this

1-10 Test Prop 100mg ed or eod
5-10 tren Home brew 80mg eod
1-5 Var 20mg ed

What do you guys suggest

you are getting way ahead of yourself.. you are only 25 and already using tren. that is a big boy steroid. i just don't understand it but hey it is your body bro.

my advice is be careful with tren and cutting. it is currently used in cattle not for cutting, but for bulking.

man bro, you need to really think long and hard about the words "long term" because right now, you are not thinking about that and that path you are on is just not going to turn out well for you at all...

Like already said you are young dude and I feel kinda uneasy to start giving any drug/dosing advice as nobody else didn't either.

If we skip the drug topic for now what is your current bf, how long have you been lifting and what are your long term goals as far as this "hobby" goes. Are you planning on competing perhaps?

I would also recommend to always get the basics covered first before you start planning any cycles, whether it be bulk or cut. Training and diet to be more specific.

Cutting is really done throug diet and not drugs. I dont recommend using a bunch of steroids and thinking it will cut you up.

Top Bottom