Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

jacooo73

I am about to start a Test E, Deca300, and D-bol cycle.
I am going to be doing 750mg/wk Test 600mg/wk Deca and Dbol40mgED wks 1-4. My question is doing a twice a week injection of the deca and test would be 1ccDeca and 1.5cc Test every injection for a 2.5cc injection, is the injection too large, if so should I split the injections into 3times a week, if its not to large what muscles should I inject into the buttocks and what, the delts may not like 2.5cc of juice.

You don't need that unGodly amount of juice.

How many weeks are you running the test/deca?

Just Like ez said unnecessary amount of gear especially if this is the first cycle you're planning to do.

Do you have any AI in that stack and how about liver support?

that is just a completely unnecessary amount of shit you are running man... you will hate the way you feel and end up looking running that high amount with those compounds... this could be a very effective cycle if ran properly but as its set up, i see this being a disaster for you man

300-400 test as your base, 300 Deca, Dbol optional but keep it around 30 if you don’t have a lot of cycles under your belt.

I am about to start a Test E, Deca300, and D-bol cycle.
I am going to be doing 750mg/wk Test 600mg/wk Deca and Dbol40mgED wks 1-4. My question is doing a twice a week injection of the deca and test would be 1ccDeca and 1.5cc Test every injection for a 2.5cc injection, is the injection too large, if so should I split the injections into 3times a week, if its not to large what muscles should I inject into the buttocks and what, the delts may not like 2.5cc of juice.

Yes 2.5cc at one time is fine. There are guys that do a lot more daily lol. Just make sure to rotate your injection sites. I’d also add Arimidex 1mg or aromasin 25mg 3x a week with that stack. Do not start the cycle without something for estrogen, you’ll regret it. You’re also going to need some cabergoline at 500mcg twice a week. This will prevent “deca dick” and any traces of gyno from the progesterone.

Top Bottom