Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming 12 week cycle

febster77

I am starting a 12 week cycle, with 30mgs of d-bol ED weeks 1-4, and 500mgs of test e weeks 1-12. Can I still do cardio 3 time per week without affecting my gains. I am worried about adding bf% because of my increased caloric intake.

This is an incredibly vague question.

Cardio for how long?

What mode?

What are you eating in a day?

What's your training protocol?

What's your cycle history?

What ancillaries are you using?

I think doing some cardio when bulking is a great idea. It'll help with conditioning and it's important for heart health.

I recommend a hard 20-30 minutes on the step mill 3x a week

I am starting a 12 week cycle, with 30mgs of d-bol ED weeks 1-4, and 500mgs of test e weeks 1-12. Can I still do cardio 3 time per week without affecting my gains. I am worried about adding bf% because of my increased caloric intake.

Do it anyway.

In future we'd prefer to have a LOT MORE INFO.

Cardio is not gonna kill your gains as longs as you are eating enough.
Having a good cardiovascular condition is only gonna benefit you.

if you lose muscle from some cardio then either your genetics are really really bad or you never really built a base

it is weird but true. it takes many years to build quality muscle mass. i do more cardio today than weight train and my muscle might look flatter but it is still there trust me

we need heart health from cardio, weight training isn't enough to a strong heart

Top Bottom