Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up dose with 4wks left?

guitrole1

6'3
~12%
1st cycle in 9yrs.

I've been doing 500mg test-e/wk for 10wks. I have 4wks to go. I have been seeing decent gains but feel like things are starting to slow down a bit. I did bump calorie intake and it's helped a little. I have a bunch of test-e left and was thinking that I might bump the last 4wks to 750/wk.

What do you think??

Thanks

look at the active life of the drug you are using and figure out how much total test is in your body each week, then decide what to do. many people do not realise just how much these drugs accumulate. increasing your dose by 50% is not going to increase your blood levels by 50%.

cheers

You only need to add something else. Preferably an oral. If you can get winny, var, even dbol or add tren to close out the cycle you'll like results. You're other option is to add prop for 4 weeks. What's happening to you is typical. Guys start to fade in weeks 7 and 8 and you have to go up or add something to continue to gain.

Ulter said:
You only need to add something else. Preferably an oral. If you can get winny, var, even dbol or add tren to close out the cycle you'll like results. You're other option is to add prop for 4 weeks. What's happening to you is typical. Guys start to fade in weeks 7 and 8 and you have to go up or add something to continue to gain.

4ks isn't enough time for the additional test-e to really work?

O.k., since my source has a min and I have no idea what I'm gonna run for a second cycle, so I don't want to order quite yet, I'll just keep it at the 500/wk till the end. It seems that there are a lot of people who REALLY start feeling the effects of this kind of cycle at wk 10, maybe that will happen for me. I can only hope.

Well, time to start planning for #2!! I can't wait!

Top Bottom