Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up to 195 pounds now

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Things are really coming along perfectly. It sure feels good to be putting back on some size and getting my strength back. I am about 80% of the strength I had in my hay day but everything is moving in the right direction. I am not back deadlifting 405 for reps yet but I should be there in a month or two.

I have made 2 changes since my last check in.

1. This is kind of a do as I say and not as I do thing. I am not a big eater and have always struggled with appetite. About 50% of my meals are a big bowl of oatmeal with whey isolate (I use isolation from n2bm.com), chia, hemp or flax seeds and a scoop of greens powder. I don't recommend using that much protein shakes for any of my clients but some times you just need to do what you have to do to get the calories in. I have always said that the best program is the one you can stick to. Oats + whey tastes really good and it's really easy on my stomach. Also no clean up and no cooking required.

I have done something with clients in the past who were nurses and had 8 hours shifts with only one break. I would have them do 4 solid food meals per day with 3 shakes in between. I don't see a problem with it as long as you are using a pure whey isolate that is naturally flavoured and sweetened with a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia.

2. I bought 2 vials of nutrobal from sarms1.com and have been using a small 12.5mg (0.5mL) dosage 30 minutes before bed. It's been helping big time with my appetite. When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I am not overly hungry but hungry enough to get another small meal in and go back to bed.

Thanks for all the support guys. I am a regular person just like all of you. There are times when my alarm goes off at 5AM and I think to myself how nice hitting that snooze button would be but you guys motivate me to get out of bed, get a meal in and head to the gym.

I'm hoping to hit around 210 by Christmas. Hold it for 2 months and then start my pre-contest prep around mid February for my springs shows.

3Vebh6e.jpg

your biceps are looking huge. you are show ready now, imagine if you oiled up and tanned and flexed you would be a beast

i think the key here is your mindset. for those that don't listen to our podcasts, trevor is extremely disciplined. he never eats garbage, he doesn't watch tv, he just goes to college and works out. and he doesn't let stress get to him

a lot of us can learn from this. if it wasn't for my love of sports and having to keep up with economic events, i would throw my tv out too. it will free your mind.

Now that you have abandoned the modelling business and can grow as you like you definitely look even better. This additional volume is great - keep hitting it hard!

P.S. How much do you want to reach ?

your biceps are looking huge. you are show ready now, imagine if you oiled up and tanned and flexed you would be a beast

i think the key here is your mindset. for those that don't listen to our podcasts, trevor is extremely disciplined. he never eats garbage, he doesn't watch tv, he just goes to college and works out. and he doesn't let stress get to him

a lot of us can learn from this. if it wasn't for my love of sports and having to keep up with economic events, i would throw my tv out too. it will free your mind.

Here is the link to the evolutionary.org podcast on iTunes. You can subscribe for free. Each episode is 60 minutes in length and has no commercials -> https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

Top Bottom