Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up 15 lb on sarms?

deruy

A buddy of mine told me that he gained 15 pounds on sarms but I'm not sure I believe him. He definitely looks bigger
he was taking ostarine MK and lgd 4033 and in five weeks he put on that much weight. He was using 50mg of ostarine and 20mgs of lgd
Seems like those gains are pretty unrealistic do you think he was taking fakes arms

more than likely unless he was very undersized and/or over eating... there's a lot more to this to just make a judgment and you give little to no deals so noone is going to be able to answer that with certainty... vague questions get even vaguer answers...

A buddy of mine told me that he gained 15 pounds on sarms but I'm not sure I believe him. He definitely looks bigger
he was taking ostarine MK and lgd 4033 and in five weeks he put on that much weight. He was using 50mg of ostarine and 20mgs of lgd
Seems like those gains are pretty unrealistic do you think he was taking fakes arms

it's rare to see that much gains on sarms unless you're a total newbie
or you can do sarms that are prohormones then you can gain 15lbs

Ask him where he got them from and if he says 'Enhanced...' bitch slap him and scream 'ProHormones dude!'.

Top Bottom