Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unwanted water weight ! Help

BIGDOG91

I am on 750mg of omnadran and 400mg of enth and cyp combined,I am getting water weight and some gyno,but I want to keep my gains,so what should I take during this cycle which is 10 weeks and what should I take after the cycle,thanks.
BIGDOG

Looks like a bulking cycle to me. Be that the case then don't worry about water retention. Comes with the territiory. It will be excreted post cycle when hormone levels stablize. Take your clomid post cycle and you'll be fine. If you truely are getting gyno now is the time for nolvadex or armidex. I hope you have one or the other on hand.

Yes, I agree. You are making a big mistake if you try to rid yourself of water on a bulking
cycle. Besides the extra strength you will have, you want to try to get your body to
adjust to carrying that weight. Water weight is easily lost and after it is lost and you
go on another bulking cycle, the fact that your body had to adjust to that much weight
may mean your body will have an advantage as far as capillary adjustment and other
support systems.

You know, I always thought that you needed to automatically include anti-
estrogens with your cycle until I read some stuff Paul Borresson wrote.
He talked about specific cycles where you basically want to encourage
bloating so that your body will adjust to the water weight. Then you
drop the water weight while you are off for a short time, then go right
back on and use those extra support systems to build muscle. The problem
is that the anti-estrogens can lessen anabolic effects + limit water
retention. So you would basically have to keep your cycle short and
watch out for gyno.

i'd say to go with at least 1/4 ml of liquidex every day or 1/2 ml eod. Liquidex will have the same effect as the arimidex, but it is about half the price. Your water retention should go down, and the liquidex won't hinder your gains either. good luck bro.

Polar707

Top Bottom