Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unwanted side effects for female users

jglass

hey,
I have a serious question that one of my female freinds asked me to post, and any help would be greatly appreciated. She is currently using a stack of Primo/var/winny and while she has seen great results she is noticing a few embaressing side effects. Without getting into too much detail, I was wondering if any body else saw any unwanted effects based on this cycle or similar cycles. From the research that I did for her the only somewhat likely candidate seemed to be the winny. Thanks again for any input.

thats quite a stack

drop the winny asap

also what doses is she running? is she competing?

Yeah she is competeing, in figure though not bodybuilding. She is running the Primo at 150mg/per week, the var at 20mg three times a week, and the winny at 20 mg 3 times a week. I have no idea about why she does it only three times a week thats what her trainer has her doing, dumb idea in my opinion, but who am I.

jglass said:
Yeah she is competeing, in figure though not bodybuilding. She is running the Primo at 150mg/per week, the var at 20mg three times a week, and the winny at 20 mg 3 times a week. I have no idea about why she does it only three times a week thats what her trainer has her doing, dumb idea in my opinion, but who am I.

Woahhhhh I think the winny is WAY to high. I could be wrong but I think winny should be like 5mg a day or less.

sorry my bad just checked with her winny is at 10mg three times a week, still too much? Also any ideas on why he has her doing the three times a week thing? Is this a good idea for her. From what I thought it is better to keep blood levels constant, thats why we split up the does through out the day....

jglass said:
sorry my bad just checked with her winny is at 10mg three times a week, still too much? Also any ideas on why he has her doing the three times a week thing? Is this a good idea for her. From what I thought it is better to keep blood levels constant, thats why we split up the does through out the day....

10mg three times a week sounds right but if she is still getting side effects that she doesn't want she needs to either lower the dose further or stop the winstrol all together. She needs to decide if the added muscle is worth the side effects.

Top Bottom