Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unwanted hair growth from primo/winny?

Where is the unwanted hair growth??

I'm sure that with my cycling it has brought on more hair growth on my back than I have ever had, but I would also contribute a good deal of it to natural aging.

ViperHMS said:
Where is the unwanted hair growth??

I'm sure that with my cycling it has brought on more hair growth on my back than I have ever had, but I would also contribute a good deal of it to natural aging.

I was thinking along the places like, arms, shoulders & back

I noticed a significant amount of hair growth when on test, just wondering if primo / winny would do the same since its considered more mild but DHT derived?

These (along with masteron) are all relatives of DHT therefore they will cause androgenic hair activity.

Androgenic hair LOSS on the head will be effected by those genetically predisposed.
Androgenic Bodily Hair GROWTH may occur (or increase on those who laready experience this) on those genetically predisposed. (Neck, shoulders, back, ass, backs of hands, top of feet --- where ever the receptors are specific for that individual)

Top Bottom