Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unusual severe strength loss after routine anavar cycle

dylanbobylan

I've been an advent lifter for about 5 years and this has been my third anavar cycle. Every cycle I've had very mild strength decrease about 4 weeks out of post cycle, but after this cycle I've had severe strength decrease and for the life of me I don't know why. To put it in perspective before cycle I was 152 benching 275 for a single, peak of cycle I was 162 benching 315 for a single. Now today I was struggling to rep out my warm up of a plate. My chest and triceps both feel very empty, they still have the size but empty. It's a struggle to even maintain proper form. This is only found in my chest/tri's all other muscle groups are performing as they should for proper post cycle. I've started a mild/maintain diet during post cycle which would hinder further strength loss but I'm not cutting very many calories compared to the heavy bulk on cycle. Anyone know what might be going on?

6 week anavar cycle of 60mgs
2 week of noveldex 50mg for first week, 25mg for second started 2 days after last var dose.
Advent pot smoker (don't know if that has anything to do with it but just in case)

Your test levels are probably in the shitter and haven't recovered. Your PCT looks like it was just Nolva which is a very poor one. Clomid is a much better option, but even with that you need much more to go with it. A good test booster or two with a mild AI should be in your PCT. something like Test stack 17 would be the best, but even something like phytoserms, unleashed, or test infusion would help a ton. Formastanozol is a good AI to use.

You should get bloods drawn to see where all your levels are at, and then run a PROPER PCT.

Top Bottom