Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unusual erection issue with TestE

MMeans

New to the forum, but I have been lurking for a while.
Prior to my cycle I had my bloods done, all was normal. I'm 39, been in the gym for over 20 years. 6'1 209 (prior, now 216), 8% BF. Did a short cycle in my mid 20's of Deca and Dbol. Nothing since.
Just started a new cycle - 500MG Test E (gains from the first week, 7 lbs total), going into 4th week (.25 of Adex - Liquidex) EOD. PCT with Clomid and HCG. Prior to the cycle, I had ZERO problems with erections or libido. While my libido hasn't really dropped off (it definitely has not increased), my erections are definitely softer. This is NOT going to work for me as I have a pretty active sex life.
So...am I killing my estrogen with too much Adex, OR is it possible I'm not dosing high enough? 500MG is a lower dose of test, so maybe I don't really need the Adex (nipples are pretty hard though - no itching, etc.).
My initial thought is to drop the Adex for 2 weeks and see if I notice a change. Someone else has to have had some experience with this. I appreciate the replies.

.25mg adex EOD is hardly enough to kill E. Most people run at least what your running for adex on TRT and you ron 4-5x the amount of test. My guess would be your E is through the roof, not sure where you would get the idea .25mg eod is going to control it let alone kill it. Also whats your BP at?

Got a sinus infection about a week ago, had my BP checked and it was a little high (even bought a BP cuff), doc said it was likely the infection. It's running around 130/74 now. Oddly enough, my heart rate, which is usually 65 resting, has been up as high as 90 resting. What is your recommendation with the Liquidex? I was trying to use as little as possible and the recommendations have varied, so I went with the lower dose.

Got a sinus infection about a week ago, had my BP checked and it was a little high (even bought a BP cuff), doc said it was likely the infection. It's running around 130/74 now. Oddly enough, my heart rate, which is usually 65 resting, has been up as high as 90 resting. What is your recommendation with the Liquidex? I was trying to use as little as possible and the recommendations have varied, so I went with the lower dose.

going too high generally will result in some aches and pains but nothing major over the course of a cycle. Going to low however will get you a nice pair of titties.

I would be using at least 2mg a week on 500mg test. Then ideally get labs to see where you E is and adjust accordingly. Then you will have reference for future cycles.

Alright, I'll up the dosage and hopefully everything will go back to "normal" (or better than normal). I appreciate the quick response. I'll give it a couple of weeks and post an update. If that is what it is, I'm pretty friggin happy I caught it early.

Lots of factors. You shut off your own T production and there could be a backlash to that. Until you know your e numbers this is all a guess. Also, liquids tend to be unstable. I'd get some real dex or better yet, aromasin.

Right now I'm trying to narrow things down. Starting with the most common possibility - high E. Not so sure the doc is going to order a second set of blood tests (he is aware of my dosage and AI use) just yet. Results should come pretty quickly with the Liquidex (bringing down the E) and I'd know by next week if it is working properly....fingers crossed that it is as simple as this...

Bloodwork should tell you a lot. Are you particularly estrogen sensitive? If so, it's certainly possible that your estrogen may be sky high contributing to your problem. There is also the other side of the coin. Some people (like me) can completely crush their estrogen with a relatively small dose, as I have to really watch that. I can run high doses of test without an AI and have no issues as well.

There is no one size fits all answer, as everything can be very user specific

Thats a good point Rick, but you are defiantly not the norm. Most guys on his test and adex dose are starting gyno threads.

Personally I would rather err on side of caution, tank my E for 4 weeks, get bloods and adjust from there. Tamking your E for 4 weeks isnt gonna kill ya but underestimating anti-e dose can very easily get you an appt for gyno surgery.

The take away here is if you dont have any experience with test and know where your E is at a given dose, get labs to get some sort of baseline so you can adjust from there and plan future cycles.

Top Bottom