Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unusual erection issue with TestE

If your doc wont do more labs checkout privatemdlabs.com
Run your blood work through labcorp. Should run you about $50 for a female hormone panel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thank you Rick, that is what I was getting at with my original post. Considering I started the Adex the same day as my first shot, and it works MUCH quicker than test, I was wondering if I had not bottomed out my E very early on. Then again, it would have likely rebounded by now. When I did my first cycle years ago (before people thought about AI's during a cycle), I ran Deca and Dbol at pretty high levels with no issues (then again I know Deca doesn't cause the same issues). My issues were after I came off improperly. Anyway, my doc approved the blood test and I got my blood drawn yesterday (even though he bitched about it). Also, I moved to .5 Adex EOD...and I had a different partner last night...oddly enough, everything worked perfectly....this could all be in my head and proportionate to the girl I'm with. Regardless, my drive should be much higher than it currently is. After I go through a few Adex days and get my tests back, I'll post the numbers.

Top Bottom