Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unpure masteron containers?

testeren

Ok, so i was "stupid" a long time ago, i tried steroids!

Since then my life has changed and i have gotten myself a new job, a job where i can get tested for steroids.

I did a masteron cycle only one year ago (finished 12 months ago) and ive got a bad feeling about it.

Is it possible that the containers can be unpure and contain traces of deca-nandrolone? and in that that sence i can have a positive test?

I know the detection times is 3-6 months or something on masteron so i should be safe there, but the deca-nandrolone is 18 months (is this really true?)

I love my job and i shouldnt have tried to begin with, but what done is done, and hopefully i can finally get some peace at mind, since this has be eating at me for a long long time!

please help me get peace?

If your gear was fake it can be possible it contained nandrolone. And it can be detected 18 months.

Can I ask what is your job?

Oh no! that terrible news- So if the container is a fake its possible i can test positive? Thats my worst fear!
How do i know that?

I work as a personal trainer.

Ok, so i was "stupid" a long time ago, i tried steroids!

Since then my life has changed and i have gotten myself a new job, a job where i can get tested for steroids.

I did a masteron cycle only one year ago (finished 12 months ago) and ive got a bad feeling about it.

Is it possible that the containers can be unpure and contain traces of deca-nandrolone? and in that that sence i can have a positive test?

I know the detection times is 3-6 months or something on masteron so i should be safe there, but the deca-nandrolone is 18 months (is this really true?)

I love my job and i shouldnt have tried to begin with, but what done is done, and hopefully i can finally get some peace at mind, since this has be eating at me for a long long time!

please help me get peace?

If it was DECA you would have noticed different results. If it was indeed DECA 18-24 MONTH detection time.

If it was DECA you would have noticed different results. If it was indeed DECA 18-24 MONTH detection time.

I didnt get any bloating or anything like that, im pretty sure it wasnt deca, but im frightened that the container also had deca as a trace in it, it would seriously ruin my life if it had.

18-24 months? Thats insane!

Ok, to get more info in here, it was a thin liquid and it was definitly not deca, im just worried that the container was tainted with deca.
Is that something that is common?

theres nothing wrong with you

if you want to waste 70 to check go to pharmacy they sell steroid test kits

theres nothing wrong with you

if you want to waste 70 to check go to pharmacy they sell steroid test kits

Thank you for that, the problem is that the country i am from its not possible to get a test without actually beeing tested by wada.
Trust me, i would have checked as this is painfull for me!

So im safe?

it's possible bro. if someone were to fake primo or masteron chances are it's either a small amount of test, EQ or deca.

deca would be my last concern tho.

it's possible bro. if someone were to fake primo or masteron chances are it's either a small amount of test, EQ or deca.

deca would be my last concern tho.

Gah, i know i am beeing silly, but i cant get this thing out of my head and it has been bugging me for a whole year.
I have no reason to belive it was tainted, im just afraid it was and its eating me up inside.

I think it mostly has to do with a chance to be tested this weekend and that would truly be the worst case scenario.

Top Bottom