Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An unorthodox PCT device...

Warrior878

PCT device: zinc and copper metal fitted around dick/balls provide an electrical connection that stimulates testosterone production. No this isn't the same as electrocuting your balls (this is like .15-.5 V max) nor using a battery and a copper wire around your package (afaik that would only serve to heat up the area as the electrons moving through the wire will create friction and not actually travel through the skin.)

Blakoe Ring is something google-able, I would advise not ordering a "Blakoe ring" however, all you need is zinc and copper which can be found relatively cheaply. See here:

Ball Zinger (Blakoe Ring)

I have used this in the past out of curiosity. I was about 18-19 years old at the time and I remember my observations were in line with increased testosterone. I did not have blood work before or after but I have little doubt it did work to increase testosterone production

The effects I witnessed seemed to level off after a few weeks but I was wearing it 24/7. I think wearing it for only part of every day (at night would be best so you don't wear it throughout your day), or a 5 on/2 off schedule would be the proper course of action.

I know this is a device that can be easily ridiculed but I am hoping for an intelligent discussion. Have you ever used/heard of this before? If you have a medical background: would this have any merit to helping "jumpstart" natural testosterone production during PCT?

In setting up a small voltage difference between the metals (when in contact with a moist, slightly acidic environment), yes.

As something that could help with PCT? I'm not sure. That's where I was hoping this discussion would go. I'm ordering the materials now and could certainly post of my updated experience. As I've said before, I have experienced effects from it that could indicate increased testosterone production at least. I've also seen testimonials of others that have had noticed similar virile enhancement. I don't know how to go about confirming this could help in PCT, however. The information online is rather limited and many reviews/"medical" people talking about it are trying to sell something overpriced so it's hard to gauge.

I think it's at least an interesting and potentially viable concept.

Top Bottom