Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed and post cycle

bonacris

Banned
Just about to order both for PCT but will I need 2 bottles of each or just one.. thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Yeah its one month PCT. Have forma and HCG aswell.. thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Ordering me a couple of bottles of Unleashed today as well for test booster :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

One each is the minimum dosage. I think an extra bottle of each can't hurt, especially since it can used as a pro-sexual aid. The price is pretty reasonable, so why not?

One each is the minimum dosage. I think an extra bottle of each can't hurt, especially since it can used as a pro-sexual aid. The price is pretty reasonable, so why not?

Yep I got 2 bottles for my pct and ordering another 2 bottles to run with bridge. I'll prob.keep running unleashed with bridge up until my next cycle.

its always good to have an extra on hand, especially at the price for it since its so reasonable... when i use unleashed, i double dose it the first week and then taper it down to the normal dosage for the rest of the time...

its always good to have an extra on hand, especially at the price for it since its so reasonable... when i use unleashed, i double dose it the first week and then taper it down to the normal dosage for the rest of the time...

i think i`ll get the 2 bottles and double dose for the 1st week.. better to have too much than not enough

Top Bottom