Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Univet Test Suspension, as bad as Jurox'es rock salt suspension?

MadMachine

That Jurox stuff sucks, can't get it through a 22g needles and if I do, it feels like that site is going to pop from pain. Is univet's any better and while it slide through a smaller needle or is just more crap? Asking because however much it did hurt, suspension made me an animal! Thanks, MM

What works good? The Univet stuff or "Greasing the needle"with B12?

here's the problem, I want to stay away from 22/23g needles. I developed some scaring from their use over time, and if the skin is scared, I can reasonably bet the tissue beneath is as well. I tried to grease a 23g needles with B12/Jurox Suspension combo, and it still clogged, so what I'm really looking for is suspension that will pass through a smaller needle.

iv been using univet suspension for 8 days now and so far so good...im using a 28gx .5" slin needle to withdraw from the vial and inject...no problems...no pain...its just like my zambons...it cost atleast 2x what the jurox brand cost but its well worth the extra money..especially after hearing all the complaints about jurox
im doing a little 3 week cycle and am very happy with the results

susp..... 100mg ed
winny..... 50mg ed
dbol....... 50mged
t3...........50-100mcg ed
arimidex...1mg ed

hope this helps
jimbaker

Thanks guys, I'll have to get some. I'm getting it from a Canadian friend for about $170, does that sound about right? MM

No that's 170 american, or 200 canadian. I only know of one source with the stuff, so maybe you could email me and shoot me a lead on another "Pharmacy" to get it at, eh? (please please please) :cool:

Brother, you better email E2. There is an excellent fake Univet all over your area. No pain, no clogs, and no gains. Mostly seems to be in Ontario. E2 said the fake was all over, and the bottle/label were so good he couldn't tell the difference.
Suspension users, you know the real shit hurts, and most brands clog toward the end of the vial. There are ways around that.

Top Bottom