Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had many sides on unique osta... they weren't serious but it was noticeable. eye sensitivity, dizziness, strange feelings in my head.. all at doses 15-25mg.. gonna try SS and see if there's a difference. Slight headaches everyday for the last 1.5 months after being off it also.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

I had many sides on unique osta... they weren't serious but it was noticeable. eye sensitivity, dizziness, strange feelings in my head.. all at doses 15-25mg.. gonna try SS and see if there's a difference. Slight headaches everyday for the last 1.5 months after being off it also.

You'll love SS, I hear nothing but good things about their Osta. My rats have done S4 and GW, but never Osta...will do it in my offseason after my show :)

You'll love SS, I hear nothing but good things about their Osta. My rats have done S4 and GW, but never Osta...will do it in my offseason after my show :)

PETA is flipping out right now from your animal abuse...

Odd, I had a similar experience with their S4 but Osta shouldn't make you feel that way.

I doubt you'll be disappointed with SS, only company I will ever use.

Reading threads like this one remind me why I have a hard time believing anything I read. It's very obvious how bias some of the posters in this thread are one way or the other. Why not be honest and post your actual experience so that readers may actually get educated? I'm not calling anyone in particular out, just saying. I used SS S4 a few years back and stopped early due to the vision sides. I got the same vision sides from Unique recently but lowered the dose and finished the bottle. I prefer Osta over S4 but have only tried the Unique version. I am now second guessing whether I should have spent the extra money and got the Osta from SS for my next round. Some people are so full of shit, I don't know what to believe. I don't mine paying more if I'm actually getting better quality. Liffalot, thanks for taking the time to offer a detailed response. It's mainly your post that has me skeptical of Unique. I hope you just had a bad experience.

I agree with this. It is so hard to get objective advice when so many folks have vested interests. I wonder how many have tried both companies? Perhaps some have, my gut tells me many have not.

I can give my opinion, which is objective based on I have used both companies, and have no interests in either direction.

After trying both, When it was time for my third order, I went with uniquemicals. I had better results and a much better experience overall. I had a terrible experience with SS customer service, and they are outrageously more expensive compared to UQ. Yeah yeah I know the GW is technically cheaper mg per mg. However it is pretty close to the same when you add in $25 domestic shipping charge. Also I got much better results from 10mg of UNiChems GW compared to 20mg of SS GW.

This is just my experience. Not saying SS is a bad company, not at all. But I have tried both of them personally so that has to count for something ;)

I was also surprised. another member also mentioned similar problems they had with uniques s4. And I wanted to toss that into my next stack so SS is looking like the only way to go.

I was also surprised. another member also mentioned similar problems they had with uniques s4. And I wanted to toss that into my next stack so SS is looking like the only way to go.

use both companies and draw your own conclussion then.Keep in mind the people with the so called "vested interest's" on these products.99% of the time they are the members with more knowledge also.

Although I'm doing my research on both companies "unique" does have
A money back guarantee. SS doesn't. Should count for something

I agree with this. It is so hard to get objective advice when so many folks have vested interests. I wonder how many have tried both companies? Perhaps some have, my gut tells me many have not.

I can give my opinion, which is objective based on I have used both companies, and have no interests in either direction.

After trying both, When it was time for my third order, I went with uniquemicals. I had better results and a much better experience overall. I had a terrible experience with SS customer service, and they are outrageously more expensive compared to UQ. Yeah yeah I know the GW is technically cheaper mg per mg. However it is pretty close to the same when you add in $25 domestic shipping charge. Also I got much better results from 10mg of UNiChems GW compared to 20mg of SS GW.

This is just my experience. Not saying SS is a bad company, not at all. But I have tried both of them personally so that has to count for something ;)

There is no such thing as objectivity when it comes to something like this, everything is going to be based on personal experience.

I have tried every well known SARM company found on this board and found one I like best, Sarmssearch, who I now recommend to everyone. If that's bias or vested interest then so be it but I don't see how that's any different from objectivity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom