Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unique Scenario: Help with a first cycle!!!

StoneColdGold

I'm helping a fellow football player out with his first cycle. He wants to start soon. What makes this different than most first cycles is the fact that we are currently in season, so you have to factor the several hours of cardio we get at practice into the training aspect of his cycle.

I'm just looking for some suggestions in case anybody has a really good idea or a significant point that I may be over looking.

Drug testing not a factor. He's about 6'3'', 245 lbs, and fairly lean. I'd guess about 8-9% bf. He plays fullback/linebacker. He'd like to add 15-20 lbs. Do you think he could get this type of lean, keepable gains while in-season? Keep in mind he's a first timer and has pretty darn solid genetics.

I was just going to keep it simple for him and go 500mg of test for 8 weeks.

I've had good results using winstrol in sprinting, so this is what I would do.

50mgs Winstrol ED
500mgs Test/wk
300mgs Decca Durabolin / wk

Stone Gold,

Why does it not surprise me that you have managed to make a new friend and become a shepherd to him, guiding him through the dark side...I fucking love it :) I hope all is well with ball and your new home...we miss ya here! By the way, when are you jumping back on? Also, STILL waiting for some more mail from Bangkok...what gives?

By the way, I've got some new stories for ya...

evik... thanks for the suggestion. i may suggest winny. if he can afford it, it would probably be a good way to go.

ammon... what up bro. yes i found another wandering sheep for the flock. i'm looking to jump back on here pretty soon. i was disappointed with the last go round. did you start round 2 yet? if Meat has anymore of that homebrew fina sitting around, i'd love to get my hands on some. tell him to drop me an e-mail or a P.M.

Top Bottom