Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

understanding masteron

ppHyom2s

can you explain to me why anyone would run masteron and what kind of dosing is good for it?
If you do testosterone and masteron don’t they counter act each other? Doesn’t testosterone make you look fluffy and retain water while masteron does the opposite and hardens you up?
So why do guys run them both lol, makes no sense explain it to me like I’m stupid

can you explain to me why anyone would run masteron and what kind of dosing is good for it?
If you do testosterone and masteron don’t they counter act each other? Doesn’t testosterone make you look fluffy and retain water while masteron does the opposite and hardens you up?
So why do guys run them both lol, makes no sense explain it to me like I’m stupid

test and mast dont counter each other
testosterone and masteron work well together

if you use testosterone and masteron you still need a light AI if test doses are high so it's give and take

low test dose and higher masteron dose you might not even need an AI, with masteron acting as light ai

250mgs testosterone
500mgs masteron

Dylan is correct and read our articles for the why and how.

if you want to harden up before a show you would stay on the masteron and add winny while stopping the test.

a normal joe doesn't have this issue though, so i would even argue masteron is pointless for anyone who doesn't compete unless you just want to harden up

bro need to lean up before using masterons

TEST and MAST work in tandem and complement one another. Best cycle would be 500mgs of MAST and 250mgs of TEST

Top Bottom