Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding IU"S and how to read it...what stupidity!!

LUVS2JUICE

Ok, I am ready for my next stupid post!!! here it is!!!!, one of my friends was trying to explain this to me last night but i am still soo confused on how to read it...If someone says 10IU's lets say of insulin..(lookin at my insulin syrange now) would that mean 10 little minni lines which would be equiviliant to .1 on my syrange??? on my insulin syrange it says .1 to 1.0 with mad lines in between..how do i understand the reading of IU's...And with lets say a serostism kit what would be 4IU"s..

I am very sorry for this post but i am way to ignorant among this topic!!!

19 years old...how about insulin? hay nimrod, i wasn't planning on using it unill i am FULLY EDUCATED FIRST THOUGH....

i'll leave the flame for nimrod, i can tell he wants it more than i do :D

well how is the kid gonna learn....how come you people just dont answer the question instead of being a wiseass. You people got enough time to right a bullshit reply, you gotta have enough to answer the damn question...i would but i dont know shit about gh or insulin and i dont ever want to know.

sicklydiesel said:
well how is the kid gonna learn....how come you people just dont answer the question instead of being a wiseass. You people got enough time to right a bullshit reply, you gotta have enough to answer the damn question...i would but i dont know shit about gh or insulin and i dont ever want to know.

First off, this kid is outta control. No one should be using Gh till atleast 23 yrs of age. Some of his posts are downright scary. So b4 u go getting all worked up, get a clue.

And Luvs, I don't care how much research u do, u are at minimum 4 years away from using GH, and as for insulin......
Have u ever seen someone go into a hypoglycemic state right in front of u????? Well I have. Do yourself a favor and pull ur head outta your ass.

tough guy...i mean how is he gonna learn what an IU is..thats what his fucking question was.....not "should i use gh or insulin"

sicklydiesel said:
tough guy...i mean how is he gonna learn what an IU is..thats what his fucking question was.....not "should i use gh or insulin"

Im a tough guy huh? U are the one making idle threats on a discussion board. Jesus, grow up.

The point is, there is no need for him to know what an IU is.

Top Bottom