Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered some to see if it helps my friends gyno.

His gyno was caused by superdrol which if I read your posts correctly is because of prolactin levels being maintained high on and long after the cyce.

He's been off cycle for 2 months at least now and still has gyno side effects with no indication of slowing down. Any extra advice would be must appreciated.

Nolva and clomid made it worse. Then tried Nolva on its own and it doesn't do much.

Thanks for your hopefully unbiased info.

I'm takeing Stanozolol 50mg + Testosterone Propionate 100mg every 2nd day since 19 Oct. 12. This is gonna be my last week on. For last week i feel itching under my nipples. Should I use any estrogen blocker or just regular PCT? This was my fist cycle. Thank you.

I'm takeing Stanozolol 50mg + Testosterone Propionate 100mg every 2nd day since 19 Oct. 12. This is gonna be my last week on. For last week i feel itching under my nipples. Should I use any estrogen blocker or just regular PCT? This was my fist cycle. Thank you.

What I would d is design a pct that will not only help you recovery but also prevent a rebound plus correct the problem you are having. Because you are running winny right now you may also run the risk of a estrogen+prolactin rebound once you come off the winny. I would set your pct up like the following

Starting the same day as your last inject aka end of the cycle day.
weeks
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm rubbed on chest for the first 4 weeks. Taper down to 3 am and 3 pm for the last 2 weeks
1-4 LiquiDostnx/dostinex .25mg every day
1-4 forged post cycle 1 cap am 1 cap pm
2-6 phytoserm-347 1 cap am 1 cap pm

This should help you recover and kill that bit of gyno too my friend.. Pm me if you need help finding anything or discounts on it. You can find all you need at these places though Needtobuildmuscle, Mrsupps.com, AG-Guys :: Misc. Research :: LiquiDostnx and Ruthless Supplements <---(discount code ELITEF51 for 50 bucks off)

Hi i really need help...
I am runing a cycle 600 mg enanthate, 300 mg deca, 300 mg trenbolone. HGH 4 ui. Proviron 25 mg daily.
Protection 20 mg tamoxifen, 1 mg anastrazole.
I started having a gyno and i stoped the anastrazole and started the letrozole 2.5 mg daily.
One week has passed and the gyno is not growing but is not disapeiring also is stoped.
What should i do now??
I had Gyno before and went away with indole 3 carbinol once, another time theat i had went away with letrozole but this one i don't now what to do.
Please i need ur help.

Hi i really need help...
I am runing a cycle 600 mg enanthate, 300 mg deca, 300 mg trenbolone. HGH 4 ui. Proviron 25 mg daily.
Protection 20 mg tamoxifen, 1 mg anastrazole.
I started having a gyno and i stoped the anastrazole and started the letrozole 2.5 mg daily.
One week has passed and the gyno is not growing but is not disapeiring also is stoped.
What should i do now??
I had Gyno before and went away with indole 3 carbinol once, another time theat i had went away with letrozole but this one i don't now what to do.
Please i need ur help.

You need to clear your pm box man or do something because its not letting me send you a pm reply back. :rose:

Lumps under right nipple after methyl sten and proper pct?

Did 4 weeks of methyl sten and then finished pct in first week of October. Last few days of methyl sten had itchy / burny nips. Did pct of Nolva 40/20/20/10, Daa, erase. Well even after that now have a couple of painful hard lumps under right nip (no lactation). Nipple is not puffy and cant really see, but there are definitely lumps - almost feels attached to my chest muscle. No lump under left nip, just slightly irritated to the touch. Appreciate any ideas / suggestions?

@needtogetaas. Ive got gyno man. I've been fighting this shit for years. With use of letro I got rid of the right side gyno but nip is still puffy at times. The left never shrank or anything. Its wierd man. I think it actually got bigger. I need your help. What should I do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom