Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post here!

i cant work out if i have gyno or its just fat or puffy nips any got any ideas or am i parro... would really like people advise...

Thanks for all the info! I am about 5'10 180lbs 12% body fat with puffy nipples. I workout 6 times a week and am pretty big and lean, a football player if you get the picture. I have had puffy nipples since i was about 14 and im 19, need to do something

wowww broo i most thank you man, taking all the time to write all that helpful info, i just have a whole different thinking on estrogen and gyno thanks bro, and you are more then right i have to find out what works best for me, i hate having my nipps looking puffy and retarded looking, it kills my chest :(, but thanks man great info :D

Thanks for all the info! I am about 5'10 180lbs 12% body fat with puffy nipples. I workout 6 times a week and am pretty big and lean, a football player if you get the picture. I have had puffy nipples since i was about 14 and im 19, need to do something

Hi Smtitans,

Dr.Karthik Ram is renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in Chennai for Gynecomastia. Dr.Karthik Ram performs Gynecomastia with no scar. The total cost to perform Gynecomastia is approximately Rs.50000 with a recovery time of just a day. Can you mail him the pictures so that he can give my suggestions. Mail me at chennaiplasticsurgery at gmail.com
thecosmeticsurgery.org

i cant work out if i have gyno or its just fat or puffy nips any got any ideas or am i parro... would really like people advise...

It does not look like Gyno to me man.. Do you have any lumps behind the nipple? Have you ever had pain/itching in our nipples for long portions of time in your life?

I know i have gyno for sure. Im in the military and heard of getting the surgery through my insureance and they are paying for it in full !!! Gotta love tri care really is great insurance!

Proceedures:
1: appointment/inspects gropping of the testes.
2: blood work (just to test your levels, not to see if your on anything you shouldnt be)
3: ultra sound, (to see you have any anomalies in your chest (bumps tumers etc)
4: follow-up and set a surgery date/ get your command to sign off on convelesace leave for 14 days + 30 days of light duty.
5: oct 09 2012 is my surgery hope all goes well!

in the military, the surgery is considered an "elective surgery" which means its really not that nessessary to have the military pay for it, so what you do is tell your doctor its causing you "discomfort" "pain" "hurts when wearing gear". It goes more smoothly then saying its embarrassing. After your going through the process the worst part is seeing if your command will sign off on the con leave and light duty because sense its "elective" your command has 100% descrestion to deny the leave therefore no surgery. But they signed it for me.

Im really excited and relieved that all those years of embarrasment at the gym and everywhere else i will be proud to take off my shirt and wont feel a lack motivation because i got freakin boobies.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i am going to post before and after pics

hey man, so i took some kind of anabolic growth hormone about two years ago now and never took an off cycle because i didnt know anything about it and now i have this gyno shit. I read in here that it becomes permanent after a certain period of time???? is there any way that i can get rid of this i am depressed and need to get these things off of my fucking body. please help any advice will be great. thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom