Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info man , it must of taken you some real time to write that out so well too, explaining the various estrogens etc, really enjoyed reading that post, I have to agree forma-stanozolol is one of the most underated products for use on cyclew and pct, Its ability to negate prolactin and estrogen sides, while protecting the hairline and prostate, and preventing high blood cholesterol, i dont feel any other support supp is so well rounded.
Just wanted to add abouts its ability to prevent the hormone aldosterone from storing sidium in the kidneys and excreting potassium. By stopping aldosterone from functioning fully, Forma-stanozolol can allow the kidneys to remain protected during a cycle or in pct,. as high pressure in the kidneys can lead to kidney failure, and this is caused by the hormone aldosterone, Also water retention and blood pressure are kept at a normal level while using your super transdermal.

Great stuff my brother!!

ive been reading about the other causes of gyno that you mentioned in here. and i really think i got it from using pesticides and herbicides for a few years.

AGH GYNO! Never had and I hope I never do. However, a friend of mine had to get gyno removed. But he knew he was prone to gyno and never took the measures to prevent it.

Hey needtoo,

You know that burning sensation some get witht their nipples is that a sign of gyno?

I think I get it sometimes, I dunno if its my mind playing tricks on me or not though lol

Great read too bro, saved straight to my fav threads!

Great info man , it must of taken you some real time to write that out so well too, explaining the various estrogens etc, really enjoyed reading that post, I have to agree forma-stanozolol is one of the most underated products for use on cyclew and pct, Its ability to negate prolactin and estrogen sides, while protecting the hairline and prostate, and preventing high blood cholesterol, i dont feel any other support supp is so well rounded.
Just wanted to add abouts its ability to prevent the hormone aldosterone from storing sidium in the kidneys and excreting potassium. By stopping aldosterone from functioning fully, Forma-stanozolol can allow the kidneys to remain protected during a cycle or in pct,. as high pressure in the kidneys can lead to kidney failure, and this is caused by the hormone aldosterone, Also water retention and blood pressure are kept at a normal level while using your super transdermal.

Great stuff my brother!!
I had read something on aldosterone and potassium to sodium ratio, thanks for the useful information bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom