Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground lab buddy brewed problems

Bennett12

A buddy of mine brewed up some meth and some steroids, he sold me a batch of testosterone and had me try it out. I am getting some painful knots from his product but my gains are incredible. Seems like the stuff is overdosed. He wants my advice on it should he change the BA/BB to help with the knot?

LOL! meth and steroids jesus stay away from that guy i would not use those steroids at all, really dangerous
no BA/BB problems there are many other problems there

This is foolish, why would you jeopardize your health, while other guy makes money and does not care what happens to you

A buddy of mine brewed up some meth and some steroids, he sold me a batch of testosterone and had me try it out. I am getting some painful knots from his product but my gains are incredible. Seems like the stuff is overdosed. He wants my advice on it should he change the BA/BB to help with the knot?

So give him your advice.

What in the hell are people thinking now a days? How in the hell could anyone think this is anywhere near safe.

Top Bottom