Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL [Underground] How to run PCT?

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
  • Do you know how to run a proper pct?
  • Did you know that most steroid users do their pct wrong?
  • Did you know that 2-3 out of 5 steroid users permanently damages their HPTA forcing them to be on TRT for life?
  • Did you know that most users have life time side effects by not doing PCT right?

That's right! over 60% of steroid users do the wrong PCT and never recover. Some steroid users end up on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for life because of a messed up endocrine system.

But why and how? didn't they run pct?

The short answer is that the wrong kind of PCT is going to give you a false recovery after your cycle. Meaning, after the wrong PCT is finished, your hormone levels will crash and burn.

How can you prevent permanent endocrine shutdown or damage?
If you follow a proper PCT, you should be able to avoid all damage and recover fully. I have put all the information about the EF PERFECT PCT on paper here. Review the article and read it in detail.

Once you are done reading the article, you can post your questions in this thread about pct.

Good luck!

Reference:
https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/perfect-pct-exposed/

Great article George.

I see a lot of people cutting corners and using the bare minimum when it comes to their PCT. That never made much sense to me. A PCT is arguably even more important then the cycle itself. What good is your cycle if you gain 20 pounds but don't keep any of it? A proper PCT ensures that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

What upsets me the most is that people try to save a few bucks here and there and risk their health for lifetime when it comes to things like PCT. Its insane!

I run something similar to that PCT layout. The main thing is to not cut corners on PCT. Too many guys take the shortcut here and end up losing gains and also on TRT.

Unfortunately, people fail to understand that the PCT is just as important as the cycle itself, so you should never cut corners there. Hope this article will make people understand that they should be very meticulous with their PCT if they want to keep their gains and have a smooth recovery.

I am on my 2nd cycle and even before 1st cycle, was on TRT.
How does that change my PCT plan?
What is the perfect PCT plan for someone already on TRT?

Thanks in advance

I am on my 2nd cycle and even before 1st cycle, was on TRT.
How does that change my PCT plan?
What is the perfect PCT plan for someone already on TRT?

Thanks in advance

If you are (or were) on TRT, there is no real need for a full PCT. You can do a mini-pct. However, there is an underlying question, why were you on TRT to begin with?

From my experience and scientific data, most young males can recover their natural testosterone production without TRT. How old are you?

Low-T. I suspect maybe Post finasteride syndrome is possible. I am 38 and have been on TRT for 2 years.

What goal would there be to a mini-pct?

Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom