Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL [Underground] How to run PCT?

Low-T. I suspect maybe Post finasteride syndrome is possible. I am 38 and have been on TRT for 2 years.

What goal would there be to a mini-pct?

Thanks for the response!

The goal of a mini PCT is to restart natural testosterone production and signal the HPTA to restart. This is what I recommend.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Thanks for the reply Mukate.

So this would be an attempt to not need TRT any longer or only hope for partial recovery to continue TRT?

Trying to wrap my head around it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Mukate.

So this would be an attempt to not need TRT any longer or only hope for partial recovery to continue TRT?

Thanks!
there is no such thing as 'restarting your HPTA'. i really hate when i see that term used on forums because it is a myth. only your own body can recover. the point of PCT is to provide you a soft landing and 'bridge' into recovery. you can't just take a bunch of clomid and magically force your HPTA to recover, it will temporarily manipulate your pituitary glands, but once you stop taking it you will just crash back down anyway. so only your own body can recover. so pct is important so you can stay sane and keep your gains until your body recovers

Steve, perhaps you address the specifics physiologically and help me understand better the purpose of PCT for someone on TRT please?

I think the main point is getting lost. If someone is on TRT they do not PCT. You could try a PCT by coming off all steroids and trying to recover but after being on TRT for 2 years and starting off with low T there is almost no chance this is possible. I would just stay on TRT as this is a lifetime commitment.

Top Bottom