Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

undecided between dbol and turanabol

jaime do san

hey bros, I'm thinking about running a cycle for clean gains, strength and hardening a bit, and I need an advice between this two compounds which one is better for those purposes, some people told me tura is weaker but sides are lighter and on the other hand dbol's sides are bad but gains are way better and stay longer, this are my stats I'm 33 years old, 5'9 height and weight 160 lbs my BF could be between 12-14% , I work out 4 times a weeks and diet is clean, I just cheat it on the weekends with a burger or a few slices of pizza and regular soda, thank you.

Are you doing an oral only? I'm not a fan of anything without a test base.
That being said, I suggest tbol. It won't be as pronounced as dbol, but you'll keep the gains cleaner. Dbol will make you big fast but when you stop, you'll lose a lot fast. Took is a much cleaner gain and you're more likely to keep what you earned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother, check out this article that gives an in depth comparison of tbol vs dbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

It really depends on your goals. The strength gains will be slightly better with dbol but dbol is a very estrogenic compound and will cause a lot of water retention and bloat.

You won't get quite as good strength gains on tbol but you will experience much less water retention and bloat.

Most powerlifters like dbol. Most bodybuilders like tbol better.

I explain how to properly run a tbol/dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol or Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I would really only run dbol or tbol as a kickstart to an injectable cycle personally.

When it comes to the 2 I prefer tbol because it is dry and I really like how I feel on it.

I added in 40mg/day split into 2 doses of Tbol and it's been about 10 days now and no extra bloat at all, starting to see some gains more rapidly also. This is in addition to my test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom