Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unconventional "front load" idea for next cycle, do i have something here?

|3ossman

Ok here's the thing, i have done two previous mild cycles with good results, now for my third i want to step it up a notch. tell me what you guys think about this idea..

to pack on some mass and strength quick most people hit dbol/prop for 4-6 weeks, continue other compounds for 4-6 weeks and are off for 3 months. For me, after the three months ive lost a bit of what i had gained. Gained some bf, keep most of my strength, lose a few muscle lbs. definatly dont look like i did 3 months ago at all. Heres my idea:

week 1-4 dbol OR drol 30mg/ed OR 50mg/ed
week 1-4 prop 100mg eod
week 5-8 hcg nolva clomid therapy (get the boys back to full blast) one month all youll lose is water, easily retain muscle/strength gains here, then hit the real cycle (this is what im doing)...

9-16 sus 500/wk
9-15 npp 450/wk
9-13 tbol 50 ed
12-18 var 50 ed
19-22 hcg nolva clomid therapy again

after pct wait 8-10 weeks, get blood work, and repeat

is this a stupid idea or have i got something here? other thinking behind this is sides may not be as bad as running this cycle for 14-16 weeks straight, as my body would be clear of any aas for 4 weeks then on to "the real cycle" for 10 weeks then pct. i bet this would be alot better recovery than a 14-16 weeker also.

what do the vets/mods/very experienced think of this.

Last edited:
|3ossman said:
Ok here's the thing, i have done two previous mild cycles with good results, now for my third i want to step it up a notch. tell me what you guys think about this idea..

to pack on some mass and strength quick most people hit dbol/prop for 4-6 weeks, continue other compounds for 4-6 weeks and are off for 3 months. For me, after the three months ive lost a bit of what i had gained. Gained some bf, keep most of my strength, lose a few muscle lbs. definatly dont look like i did 3 months ago at all. Heres my idea:

week 1-4 dbol OR drol 30mg/ed OR 50mg/ed
week 1-4 prop 100mg eod
week 5-8 hcg nolva clomid therapy (get the boys back to full blast) one month all youll lose is water, easily retain muscle/strength gains here, then hit the real cycle (this is what im doing)...

9-16 sus 500/wk
9-15 npp 450/wk
9-13 tbol 50 ed
12-18 var 50 ed
19-22 hcg nolva clomid therapy again

after pct wait 8-10 weeks, get blood work, and repeat

is this a stupid idea or have i got something here? other thinking behind this is sides may not be as bad as running this cycle for 14-16 weeks straight, as my body would be clear of any aas for 4 weeks then on to "the real cycle" for 10 weeks then pct. i bet this would be alot better recovery than a 14-16 weeker also.

what do the vets/mods/very experienced think of this.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with staying on for 12-16 weeks. You simply have to put more time and money into recovery. Many pro's, and some people here, stay on around the year, and they're still alive:)

I would just go for the long cycle and make sure PCT is carefully planned.

Other than coming up with a new type of cycle, what is your goal? You talk about eliminating side-effects and making sure you're not shut down too hard. All of this can be taken care of... there is no need to bridge 2 smaller cycles together.

You are tryin way to hard to be cute here. 4 week cycle makes no sense no matter how you disguise it. 10-12 weeker is fine. No matter what you are going to lose some when you go off. Why do think guys stay on full time? Just relax and quit trying to reinvent the wheel here.

I dont know why you'd want to run a 4wk cycle like that (which would do almost nothing for me) and then do pct for another 4wks before you start the "real" cycle. Why not just start the real cycle from jump??

i have never really done a 4 weeker. but from what i read, if u are smaller than 200 lbs and you use something like var/winstrol/dbol/test susp then the gains are decent. However if your aim is a 12-16 weeker in any case, then i see the idea of a 4wk with drol/dbol followed by 4 wks of pct and then the real thing not just pointless but potentially disastrous. Firstly, what kind of gains are you looking at in those first 8 wks- my guess is that if your lucky, u might gain 2lbs. So what have you really achieved by doing that.... how have you achieved the goal of a frontload??? that is really puzzling to me! And what about the hormonal rollercoaster ride here?

Top Bottom